• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ladies - I need your help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    40's not old.
    Old before your time: When your body really starts going downhill | Daily Mail Online

Comment

I can offer a hot date with oPM..

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I can offer a hot date with oPM..

I think he is after something she will enjoy
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Come on lads this is the chap's daughter we are talking about here.

Expensive handbag?

Comment

Spa weekends aren't really my thing, but all my girlie friends go mad for them. So maybe a spa weekend?

Comment

Spa weekends aren't really my thing, but all my girlie friends go mad for them. So maybe a spa weekend?
              My sister hates a spa weekend. She would like a go-karting voucher!

Comment

yep. that's already done.

I am liking the mortgage assistance idea.
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  My sister hates a spa weekend. She would like a go-karting voucher!
                  I only went to one once - it was after we cycled from Reading to Bath, and we were soaked and covered in mud. I'd fallen off (cleat mishap) and had a large painful bruise and graze down my thigh. I changed into the lovely white robe they gave me, and lifted my panniers into the locker only to find the front of the robe was now covered in mud. We spent a couple of hours in the pools and steam rooms, which was pleasant enough, but can't really see the point of a pool you can't swim in. Steam rooms were too hot (I guess that's the point). The 'no petting' rule in most pools didn't appear to apply - couples getting amorous all over the place. The meal and glass of wine was nice though. I'd go back if one of my friends was having an 'occasion', but I wouldn't be overly thrilled if it was bought as a present for me. But my mates love it, so maybe I was just in the wrong frame of mind.

Comment

I only went to one once - it was after we cycled from Reading to Bath, and we were soaked and covered in mud. I'd fallen off (cleat mishap) and had a large painful bruise and graze down my thigh. I changed into the lovely white robe they gave me, and lifted my panniers into the locker only to find the front of the robe was now covered in mud. We spent a couple of hours in the pools and steam rooms, which was pleasant enough, but can't really see the point of a pool you can't swim in. Steam rooms were too hot (I guess that's the point). The 'no petting' rule in most pools didn't appear to apply - couples getting amorous all over the place. The meal and glass of wine was nice though. I'd go back if one of my friends was having an 'occasion', but I wouldn't be overly thrilled if it was bought as a present for me. But my mates love it, so maybe I was just in the wrong frame of mind.
                    And if you are lucky they stick a plastic tube up your bum to present to you all the tulip you eat and you get to go home with a flat tum

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                      And if you are lucky they stick a plastic tube up your bum to present to you all the tulip you eat and you get to go home with a flat tum
                      how much does that cost again ?
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X