• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it, no more Top Gear for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    AFAIA, he didn't actually abuse anyone, just made a couple of remarks that could be considered unsensitive given the current climate.
    Lazy Irish C**t . The BBC described it as an 'unprovoked physical and verbal attack', the guy is suing for racial discrimination and personal injury. Clarkson urged people on Twitter to leave him alone as ' none of this was his fault'

Bullying, no question.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      Clarkson urged people on Twitter to leave him alone as ' none of this was his fault'
      So he really is the total muppet I always had him down as, then
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        So he really is the total muppet I always had him down as, then
        I think JC is actually saying leave the "victim" alone. JC fans have been giving him some gip apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          He was in Hawes, IIRC. No food to be had for likely 50 miles in any direction.
          The production team had been scheduled to take a helicopter to their next location after filming, and return to the hotel at 8pm last Wednesday.However, Clarkson kept the helicopter waiting for three hours while he sat in a pub drinking rose wine, Channel 4 reported.
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            I think JC is actually saying leave the "victim" alone. JC fans have been giving him some gip apparently.
            Ah, fair...although one suspects he is doing it for selfish reasons.

Following his "sterling" example, then
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Banjo country?
              Unquestionably. But plenty of Black Sheep to be drunk. I dunno why they didn't just get a bit pissed up and wait for the mother of all fried breakfasts.

Comment

Who is talking tulip about my home town?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Who is talking tulip about my home town?
                  Hawes. Not Whores. Very different gravy.

Comment

FTFY

Unquestionably. But plenty of Black Sheep to be blown.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Hawes. Not Whores. Very different gravy.
                      Appersett

Comment

Working...
                      X