• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More good riddance of the day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Then I suggest that you read all my posts on this thread and then make a decision.
    I have. That's why you've been warned.
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So has Science.
    I think it should all be replaced with chaotic existential nihilism. No cause and effect - things just happen entirely randomly. It's probably quantum.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

To start off with take religion/race/creed out of the equation and what do we have.

Some women who have taken their kids somewhere without their fathers.

Is this abduction? or just going on Holiday and not telling the fathers.

Until we have more info we cannot comment - it is the media who are saying they went to Turkey to transition to Syria.

Comment

Apparently, their brother is fighting in Syria. It has been mooted that they have gone to search for him. Odd decision to take their kids but when you read this and see how gullible and easily mobilised by sabre rattling that some people are it's hardly surprising that ordinary people are both duped and used in their thousands. Including Daily Mail readers, Tory and Labour voters alike

The Battle of the Cheese Bladder.

You cannot donate common sense. If people are going to be gullible, they will. Unfortunately, as always the kids will suffer.

Comment

Working...
        X