• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done call me Dave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done call me Dave

Compared to the horrific prospect of limp lettuce Red Ed, controlled by the rabid nationalistic Krankie woman, this is a great day for Britain.

Dim prawn is gone

Bye

Comment

Like almost every election this one was decided in England by English voters.

Now we've got an EU referendum to look forward to. Unless call me dave is one seat short and uses it as an excuse not to hold a referendum.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Now we've got an EU referendum to look forward to. ...
        Chortle! - It's amazing how so many people can be so gullible.

When it comes to the EU, Cameron has been, is, and always will be, a liar and a bottler.

His standard phrase for promising an EU referendum is "While I am prime minister, I promise ... blah blah blah .. referendum".

So, given that he has actually announced he doesn't intend standing for a third term, it doesn't take a genius to figure out how he will evade his sworn referendum undertaking, yet again, next time.

All he has to do is resign, and millions of daft Euroskeptic Tory voters up and down the country who believed him will be seething with impotent rage and cursing themselves for not voting UKIP in 2015
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Compared to the horrific prospect of limp lettuce Red Ed, controlled by the rabid nationalistic Krankie woman, this is a great day for Britain.

It's not really well done when you consider the quality of the opposition and their poor campaigns, if Kermit the Frog or Homer Simpson was the party leader they still would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            It's not really well done when you consider the quality of the opposition and their poor campaigns, if Kermit the Frog or Homer Simpson was the party leader they still would have won.
            Maybe not

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X