• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote Tory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
    And you are happy about that statement? what a knob
    You seem to have some serious issues with reality, is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      You seem to have some serious issues with reality, is what it is.
      I think he's referencing this bit

"Make 'em poor, keep "

I believe Makeem Poorkeep is representing Labour in Bradford. I thought I was going to sneak that migrant in without him noticing.

See_here
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I think he's referencing this bit

"Make 'em poor, keep "

I believe Makeem Poorkeep is representing Labour them in Bradford. I thought I was going to sneak that migrant in without him noticing.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The Tories are the party of the rich certainly they are. they are also the party of the aspiring classes and the well educated. They want more people to fall into this category.
          Labour are the party of the poor. They also represent the not so poor who aspire only to suppressing aspiration amongst those around them. It serves labour well to broaden their church and make more people poor. So yes the Torys are the party of the rich and yes labour are the party of the poor.
          You're voting UKIP, right?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

And you are happy about that statement? what a knob
            Explain why the statement is wrong.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              You're voting UKIP, right?
              According to my eminent colleague Tykemerc I am voting Tory. I do like UKIP because they are reminding the political elite that they are answerable to the voting public
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

According to my eminent colleague Tykemerc I am voting Tory. I do like UKIP because they are reminding the political elite that they are answerable to the voting public
                I see a Tory - UKIP Coalition on the horizon

Comment

Explain why the statement is wrong.
                  And do your homework for you? I understood you were an educated gent? oh maybe one of the many eton wannabes?

Comment

And do your homework for you? I understood you were an educated gent? oh maybe one of the many eton wannabes?
                    Basically, give someone an education, a decent job and a house and they'll vote Tory. Make 'em poor, keep them Labour.

It seems to me to be a perfect summary of the positions of the two parties. What is wrong with it?

Comment

Basically, give someone an education, a decent job and a house and they'll vote Tory. Make 'em poor, keep them Labour.

It seems to me to be a perfect summary of the positions of the two parties. What is wrong with it?
                      This below:

Comment

Working...
                      X