• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Vote Tory

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vote Tory"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Basically, give someone an education, a decent job and a house and they'll vote Tory. Make 'em poor, keep them Labour.

It seems to me to be a perfect summary of the positions of the two parties. What is wrong with it?
    This below:

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
    And do your homework for you? I understood you were an educated gent? oh maybe one of the many eton wannabes?
    Basically, give someone an education, a decent job and a house and they'll vote Tory. Make 'em poor, keep them Labour.

It seems to me to be a perfect summary of the positions of the two parties. What is wrong with it?

Leave a comment:

• MercladUK
    replied
    Explain why the statement is wrong.
    And do your homework for you? I understood you were an educated gent? oh maybe one of the many eton wannabes?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    According to my eminent colleague Tykemerc I am voting Tory. I do like UKIP because they are reminding the political elite that they are answerable to the voting public
    I see a Tory - UKIP Coalition on the horizon

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    You're voting UKIP, right?
    According to my eminent colleague Tykemerc I am voting Tory. I do like UKIP because they are reminding the political elite that they are answerable to the voting public

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    And you are happy about that statement? what a knob
    Explain why the statement is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The Tories are the party of the rich certainly they are. they are also the party of the aspiring classes and the well educated. They want more people to fall into this category.
    Labour are the party of the poor. They also represent the not so poor who aspire only to suppressing aspiration amongst those around them. It serves labour well to broaden their church and make more people poor. So yes the Torys are the party of the rich and yes labour are the party of the poor.
    You're voting UKIP, right?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I think he's referencing this bit

"Make 'em poor, keep "

I believe Makeem Poorkeep is representing Labour them in Bradford. I thought I was going to sneak that migrant in without him noticing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    You seem to have some serious issues with reality, is what it is.
    I think he's referencing this bit

"Make 'em poor, keep "

I believe Makeem Poorkeep is representing Labour in Bradford. I thought I was going to sneak that migrant in without him noticing.

See_here

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    You seem to have some serious issues with reality, is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• MercladUK
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well it appears you're almost correct.

Tories earn most, Labour voters rent home and almost all Ukip voters are white and retired | Daily Mail Online

The Tories are more white, the best paid, married, with children, high homeowners, more rural & the retired.

Liberals are actually best educated, mostly white, married, children, good homeownership & urban

Labour are the worst educated, more foreigners, younger, lower social class, worst paid, highest proportion of 'workers' also highest unemployed, smallest proportion of retired, mostly urban, renters.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    The Tories are the party of the rich certainly they are. they are also the party of the aspiring classes and the well educated. They want more people to fall into this category.
    Labour are the party of the poor. They also represent the not so poor who aspire only to suppressing aspiration amongst those around them. It serves labour well to broaden their church and make more people poor. So yes the Torys are the party of the rich and yes labour are the party of the poor.

If you want evidence then just look at every area in the country that is under labour control It has always been poor under labour and will always remain poor under labour.

So vote Tory
    Well it appears you're almost correct.

Tories earn most, Labour voters rent home and almost all Ukip voters are white and retired | Daily Mail Online

The Tories are more white, the best paid, married, with children, high homeowners, more rural & the retired.

Liberals are actually best educated, mostly white, married, children, good homeownership & urban

Labour are the worst educated, more foreigners, younger, lower social class, worst paid, highest proportion of 'workers' also highest unemployed, smallest proportion of retired, mostly urban, renters.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    The ultimate insult ! Being called a Northerner
    Be grateful he didn't call you a Scot / Welsh / Londoner.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    You remind me of medallion man Kirk from Dear John. I bet you live at home with your mum in a terrace house in Wigan
    The ultimate insult ! Being called a Northerner

Leave a comment:

• MercladUK
    replied

If you want evidence then just look at every area in the country that is under labour control It has always been poor under labour and will always remain poor under labour.

So vote Tory
    You remind me of medallion man Kirk from Dear John. I bet you live at home with your mum in a terrace house in Wigan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X