• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who on CUK is voting Tory?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    And the factual basis for your statement is what exactly?
    A Tony Blair dossier.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      A Tony Blair dossier.
      Don't go for a quiet walk in the woods whatever you do

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Don't go for a quiet walk in the woods whatever you do
        Yeah, too many bloody bears having a day out.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The Tories are the party of the rich certainly they are. they are also the party of the aspiring classes and the well educated. They want more people to fall into this category.
          Labour are the party of the poor. They also represent the not so poor who aspire only to suppressing aspiration amongst those around them. It serves labour well to broaden their church and make more people poor. So yes the Torys are the party of the rich and yes labour are the party of the poor.

If you want evidence then just look at every area in the country that is under labour control It has always been poor under labour and will always remain poor under labour.
          You have a tulipty business degree a 10 year old could pass and the chat of a common market trader.

You have some cheek coming on here dribbling on about aspiration and education, most people in the conservative ranks would turn their nose up at you, and you would never know why.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            You have a tulipty business degree a 10 year old could pass and the chat of a common market trader.

You have some cheek coming on here dribbling on about aspiration and education, most people in the conservative ranks would turn their nose up at you, and you would never know why.
            I quite like "common market traders" I am not so sure about elitist snobs though. as for conservative "ranks" turning their noses up at me then if I were in their position I would do the same
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
              shame on you all..

voting for a party that makes the most vulnerable in our society pay for the bankers greed.

you really have lost your sense of fairness. ...
              Who gives a flip about fairness? Most of us left that infantile nonsense behind in primary school.

What matters is prosperity for the country - In the long run that's the best way to ensure the optimum, as far as possible, for everyone.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Who gives a flip about fairness? Most of us left that infantile nonsense behind in primary school.

What matters is prosperity for the country - In the long run that's the best way to ensure the optimum, as far as possible, for everyone.
                And here is the perfect example of a brainwashed conservative voter

lets hope your future path is always the optimum road, otherwise who will care?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I dont think the Tories are strong on immigration. The border force agency (or whatever it is called) was part of the dysfunctional set of public services that Teresa may inherited
                  If they're going to put Teresa May in charge, then it's no wonder it's f**ked up...
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Don't go for a Please, MF - why don't you go and enjoy a quiet walk in the woods whatever you do
                    FTFY
                    Last edited by TheFaQQer; 6 May 2015, 12:02.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      If they're going to put Teresa May in charge, then it's no wonder it's f**ked up...
                      I suggest you google it. you will find that your friends F**ked it up before she arrived
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X