• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are all the immigrants?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    So by inference, can I assume that you think it's fine to become a minority in your own town?
    By my inference is you should look at the OP where it is suggested that towns with Labour MPs have more foreigners alluding to a left wing conspiracy to overrun the indigenous population but that's to be expected by righties where everything that doesn't conform to their narrow bigoted mindset is a left wing conspiracy
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      By my inference is you should look at the OP where it is suggested that towns with Labour MPs have more foreigners alluding to a left wing conspiracy to overrun the indigenous population but that's to be expected by righties where everything that doesn't conform to their narrow bigoted mindset is a left wing conspiracy
      I can't be bothered to look but can you find a tory or lib dem constituency with the same demographics?

Why is it bigoted to investigate or even confirm that Labour's immigration for votes policies actually worked? And before you answer, remember that Labour admitted their policies recently, even after denying them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        I can't be bothered to look but can you find a tory or lib dem constituency with the same demographics?

Why is it bigoted to investigate or even confirm that Labour's immigration for votes policies actually worked? And before you answer, remember that Labour admitted their policies recently, even after denying them for years.
        What does my first post show? Boston....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What does my first post show? Boston....
          I did say I can't be bothered to look :P but it would be a reasonable anomaly (if it is) where Boston = close proximity to East Anglia and it's farming gangs.

You didn't answer the important question though, Why is it bigoted to confirm that Labour's immigration for votes policies worked?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            I did say I can't be bothered to look :P but it would be a reasonable anomaly (if it is) where Boston = close proximity to East Anglia and it's farming gangs.

You didn't answer the important question though, Why is it bigoted to confirm that Labour's immigration for votes policies worked?
            Because I never said it was bigoted

Comment

Because I never said it was bigoted
              Fair enough but why is it crap when it appears to be largely true?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I wonder what the big swathe of red is in the Bristol Channel - Vietnamese boat people queuing up to get into Avonmouth?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Do the immigrants choose to live in the crappiest places, or do they become the crappiest places do you think?
                  Neither. I think they are settled in the crappiest places.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Oh, **** me:

Anyone with an agenda can write anti-immigration crap
                    I presume you have been to Boston to see for yourself?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      I presume you have been to Boston to see for yourself?
                      Yep, its full of Irish immigrants

Comment

Working...
                      X