• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business mobile phone advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently have unlimited internet for £15 monthly at Three. Any business plans with cheap unlimited internet?

Comment

Originally posted by ujjain View Post
      I currently have unlimited internet for £15 monthly at Three. Any business plans with cheap unlimited internet?
      Isn't that cheap?

Comment

Yeah, but it's a personal account for £15 monthly. I'd prefer a business account with unlimited internet, at least I can expense it.

Comment

Originally posted by ujjain View Post
          Yeah, but it's a personal account for £15 monthly. I'd prefer a business account with unlimited internet, at least I can expense it.
          According to Uswitch, the only company that does unlimited data is Three (which is actually incorrect since giffgaff do it as well).

So if that's what you really want, then stick with three as a personal customer. Or ring them and see if they will deal with you as a business customer and what tariffs they offer.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            I notice you're in London. How do you find coverage outside London? Also, have you tried to get the monthly/PAYG contract in the company name or is it a strictly personal contract (I ask, because I'm not on the FRS; not that the VAT adds that much, of course).
            Essex now and coverage is fine. Not much 4G out this way yet.

Comment

Working...
            X