• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you like your MOBOS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love most of it, Lil Jon, Sean Paul, etc.

but then I´m also a big fan of stoner rock, samba, zouk etc.

Anything except New Metal or that twat Thom Yorke

Comment

Originally posted by Antman
      I love most of it, Lil Jon, Sean Paul, etc.

but then I´m also a big fan of stoner rock, samba, zouk etc.

Anything except New Metal or that twat Thom Yorke

Sean Paul should be shot ! and left to die a slow death, thats the way I feel when his awful rubbish comes on !

Comment

Got a lot of fillers on both of his CDs but some of it´s storming

Comment

Originally posted by Antman
          Got a lot of fillers on both of his CDs but some of it´s storming

Burn the CD's and never buy another one !

Comment

Paul Robeson - What a fantastic voice!

Comment

i read they dropped Jazz from the show this year and where is the reggae category?...
              Its a bunch of PR arse if you ask me..
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I heard on the radio Limahl won something, I wondered how the former Kajagoogoo frontman had broken into R&B. Then I realised it was Lemarr.

What a pile of horsetulip all this MOBO is.

Comment

I know they're dead, hence the "likes of "
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                    Sean Paul should be shot ! and left to die a slow death, thats the way I feel when his awful rubbish comes on !
                    Hate to say it but I actually agree with Andyw

What would happen if the Music of White Origin awards were handed out. There would be a national outcry.

It all bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
                      Hate to say it but I actually agree with Andyw

What would happen if the Music of White Origin awards were handed out. There would be a national outcry.

It all bollocks.
                      What about Music of Muslim Origin? That would be fairly short awards ceremony I should think.

Perhaps they could behead the 'winners' on stage for blasphemy, or promoting fun, or not wearing rags, or something equally un-Islamic.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X