• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you like your MOBOS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman
    What about Music of Muslim Origin? That would be fairly short awards ceremony I should think.

Perhaps they could behead the 'winners' on stage for blasphemy, or promoting fun, or not wearing rags, or something equally un-Islamic.
    Local mosque does a good line in wailing at 6pm. Perhaps there should be a DWOMO (Depressing Wailing Of Muslim Origin)
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

how about the awards for music Weaned Around North Korea's Eastern Regions.....

or for short the......

Comment

Or the Asinine Nobody Droning, Yapping, Whining award?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Everything ! just everything that you type is aimed around me isnt it !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Everything ! just everything that you type is aimed around me isnt it !
            Ah well, when the material is there ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

always said you were materialistic !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Ah well, when the material is there ....
                ................an' the ammo keeps flowing............

Comment

Maybe its really this type of mobo:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well that was a thread-stopper! I'll ask - what sort of a MOBO is that?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
                      Its a bit of a farce, Music Of Black Origin, doesn't nearly all music nowadays have its origins in black music? There has been a lot of criticism of it in the past and is slowly losing credibility. Now how about Music Of British Origin?
                      Nowadays maybe. But culture nowadays is a farce.

If you look at classical and ambient music, negroes have contributed little to their development, if anything. In fact I struggle to even name a negro composer, the only name that springs to mind is Samuel Coleridge-Taylor. I think even Jazz was a French invention come to think of it. But then Jazz is simply animal lust hiding under the guise of music.
                      Last edited by Nicky G; 21 September 2006, 22:53.

Comment

Working...
                      X