• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like little Richard Hammond might be dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering that Thrust 2 required a fighter pilot rather than an F1 driver, I doubt he had any.

As AtW mentions, no doubt the Health & Safety Nazis will be all over this and future presentations.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      What sort of training did he have to enable him to drive a car like that?

playstation !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        playstation !
        Darwin awards?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          As AtW mentions, no doubt the Health & Safety Nazis will be all over this and future presentations.
          Well, I would not call someone a Health Nazi for poiting out that a TV Presenter should not be trying to beat speed record set in a 300 mph jet car - the fact that he was taken out in one chunk certainly gives credit to car designers, but he should have never attempted anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Well, I would not call someone a Health Nazi for poiting out that a TV Presenter should not be trying to beat speed record set in a 300 mph jet car - the fact that he was taken out in one chunk certainly gives credit to car designers, but he should have never attempted anything like this.

Are you sure you're not a H&S nutter ?

Comment

Get well soon Hamster. TG is easily the best prog on telly, and the presenters make it so. It was Hamster who did the sinking car stunt, albeit with a scuba diver in the car with him, which was just as well as he couldn't get out until the car hit the bottom.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I hope I never see the little sycophant on TV again.
                What a twatty thing to say, were you dropped on the head as a child?

Comment

What sort of training did he have to enable him to drive a car like that?
                  Personal tuition from Threaded.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I just sort of wonder what skill you need. I mean don't just point it forward and push the "go" button.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
                      I just sort of wonder what skill you need. I mean don't just point it forward and push the "go" button.

Don't you

Comment

Working...
                      X