• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiet today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for my next gig while my contract here winds down. Twiddling my thumbs waiting for the permies to find any bugs in my system.
    • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
    • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
      Looking for my next gig while my contract here winds down. Twiddling my thumbs waiting for the permies to find any bugs in my system.
      Im in the same boat finish up two weeks today and then on holiday to Greece, will look after that. Market is fairly quiet right now.

Comment

Went to doctor's at 10:30. Only to be told "no... computer says your appointment is at 11:15". Despite my appointment card having 10:30 written on it.

That's where my morning went.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Went to doctor's at 10:30. Only to be told "no... computer says your appointment is at 11:15". Despite my appointment card having 10:30 written on it.

Do they use Systmonline? or some backstreet-Suity-built software for their practice?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Do they use Systmonline? or some backstreet-Suity-built software for their practice?
            I call it my "dis"appointment system
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I call it my "dis"appointment system
              Happy paddy day pal!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Manflubola
                You need to keep warm...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Happy paddy day pal!
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Did they have any good magazines?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Did they have any good magazines?
                      In Germany there are a few companies that provide up to date magazines for waiting rooms, etc. They put their own covers around them and then charge a fee to the surgery and change them weekly, which is quite a good idea. Perhaps a plan B for someone: Lesezirkel - Impressum Zeitschriften abonnieren - Lesemappen bundesweit mieten.

(* you can also subscribe privately, saves buying them!)
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X