• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a harsh way to talk about Pope Francis.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Will he take up the baton of taking the p*ss out of left wing and climate change zealots? I doubt it,
      I doubt it too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_..._politician%29
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Re @SkyNews Top Gear debate. I can categorically say I am not and will NEVER be running for office. Pls discount my candidacy. .

'Never going to happen.'
        Evans, March 11.

His consistency should come in handy for the next electric car 'review'. Ho Ho.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
          He is exactly the sort of person I mean. He is one of the heads of powerful collectives that use fear, half truths and superstition to win power, riches, and under age children.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

He is exactly the sort of person I mean. He heads a powerful collective that uses fear, half truths and superstition to win power, riches, and under age children.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

He is exactly the sort of person I mean. He is one of the heads of powerful collectives that use fear, half truths and superstition to win power, riches, and under age children.
              He is exactly the sort of person I mean. He heads a powerful collective that uses fear, half truths and superstition to win power, riches, and under age children.
              You know there is an edit function?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Did he start as an agent?

Comment

I disagree with the Church in general and the Catholic Church in particular on many things, but if the leaked Encyclical text is accurate, he is right on this one. #PopeforPlanet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BtP1GInlc
                  Last edited by pjclarke; 17 June 2015, 13:08.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Did he start as an agent?
                    I am not sure you contractors hold us in such fear that you would send us your children unless as a punishment for them behaving badly.

Comment

I disagree with the Church in general and the Catholic Church in particular on many things, but if the leaked Encyclical text is accurate, he is right on this one. #PopeforPlanet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BtP1GInlc
                      Of course he is right, as is any anecdote, half truth, poor person begging or melting ice cap that can be "spun" to back up your own cause. Even the words "climate change" are designed to manipulate us despite the fact that the climate always has and always will "change".

Comment

Working...
                      X