• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...od-egg....htmlT

This is why we should support Jeremy Clarkson

Jeremy Clarkson certainly gives great fury. Simply by giving voice to views which are expressed by millions of decent Britons down the pub,

Unpalatable and unfathomable though this will be to sensitive flowers, Jeremy Clarkson is a much nicer human being than many of those goody two shoes stars who smile at the camera and then go backstage and belittle the researcher. I know of a couple of canonised BBC “saints”, male and female, who are plain horrible to work for and only toned down their bullying, controlling ways after the Savile scandal.

The programme became the BBC’s most successful export by cocking a snook at certain killjoy attitudes which are fast turning us into a nation of thin-skinned ninnies
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 12 March 2015, 10:12.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I like Jeremy Clarkson. He is a good egg... - TelegraphT

This is why we should support Jeremy Clarkson

Jeremy Clarkson certainly gives great fury. Simply by giving voice to views which are expressed by millions of decent Britons down the pub,

Unpalatable and unfathomable though this will be to sensitive flowers, Jeremy Clarkson is a much nicer human being than many of those goody two shoes stars who smile at the camera and then go backstage and belittle the researcher. I know of a couple of canonised BBC “saints”, male and female, who are plain horrible to work for and only toned down their bullying, controlling ways after the Savile scandal.

The programme became the BBC’s most successful export by cocking a snook at certain killjoy attitudes which are fast turning us into a nation of thin-skinned ninnies
      Alternatively as a person who is the opposite of the Torygraph said:

David Cameron did his best to publicly ruin Jimmy Carr's career and reputation but jumps to a sickeningly gushing tribute to Tory campaigner Jeremy Clarkson ( who unlike Jimmy is still a massive tax avoider on top of everything else ) but only the day after he realizes that there is a campaign of over half a million signatures to reinstate him.
      NEVER EVER has there been a bigger chancer than Cameron, his bandwagon jumping is just embarrassing and so beneath the post he holds !! Our prime minister has dragged politics into the gutter and sewers of Britain.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Alternatively as a person who is the opposite of the Torygraph said:
        As the epitome of the humorless sanctimonious leftie that is the antithesis of Jeremy Clarkson you prove my point perfectly
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I see 500,000 people have signed the petition calling for his reinstatement. When petitions on real issues like child and animal abuse get a tiny fraction of that. And they are effectively condoning violence in the workplace.

Why are these people allowed the vote?

PS my alignment of views with NF is only temporary and usual service will be resumed asap.
          Stop being a thin-skinned ninny . immediately
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Clarkson is a violent racist homophobe he should be sacked and up for assault charges. If this is the kind of stuff that we know about what is he doing behind closed doors?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Clarkson is a violent racist homophobe he should be sacked and up for assault charges. If this is the kind of stuff that we know about what is he doing behind closed doors?
              The typical curtain twitcher "envyist" You are another sanctimonious, humorless little man. I know for a fact that it is not because I know his wife and one thing he is not is a bully. You only have to see the posts of his children on twitter to see the humour that lies behind the man's persona. Bullies are more likely to be like you - sanctimonious little people who take themselves too seriously

Em Clarkson
              ‏@EmClarkson1
              Oh God, BBC please take him back... He's started cooking...

"we happened to be staying at the same hotel as the Clarksons in Barbados years ago when the children were small. The Top Gear presenter made great sport of the spoilt guests around the pool who were constantly moaning that the black staff were taking too long to bring their toasted sandwiches. There was absolutely no doubt where Clarkson’s sympathies lay, and it wasn’t with the privileged white brats. Slightly odd behaviour for a racist, no?"

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                The typical curtain twitcher "envyist" You are another sanctimonious, humorless little man. I know for a fact that it is not because I know his wife and one thing he is not is a bully. You only have to see the posts of his children on twitter to see the humour that lies behind the man's persona. Bullies are more likely to be like you - sanctimonious little people who take themselves too seriously

Em Clarkson
                ‏@EmClarkson1
                Oh God, BBC please take him back... He's started cooking...

"we happened to be staying at the same hotel as the Clarksons in Barbados years ago when the children were small. The Top Gear presenter made great sport of the spoilt guests around the pool who were constantly moaning that the black staff were taking too long to bring their toasted sandwiches. There was absolutely no doubt where Clarkson’s sympathies lay, and it wasn’t with the privileged white brats. Slightly odd behaviour for a racist, no?"
                He punched someone for not having his dinner ready, if he does that in broad daylight to a producer I wouldn't want to be his wife. You can say all you want about tweets etc but action speak the loudest.

Comment

He punched someone for not having his dinner ready, if he does that in broad daylight to a producer I wouldn't want to be his wife. You can say all you want about tweets etc but action speak the loudest.
                  We have a new leader in Stupidest Post of The Year category!
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Clarkson is a violent racist homophobe .....

Be fair, he has some bad points as well
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You take what little facts you can grasp and twist them to what suits your pathetic little mind.

You do not even know he punched the person, you do not even know if he was attacked and if was defending himself. You are so stupid that you take an action without bothering to get to understand the context or circumstances and use it to reinforce your bigotry.

Comment

Working...
                      X