• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarkson is "PCist"......

...and the fact that the "PC brigade" get up in arms, makes him funny.

it's good stuff...

The PC brigade and the Green Loonies need to have a bit of stuffing taken out of them from time to time,

....well all the time actually
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      And Clarkson's not sanctimonious Personally I find him okay, sometimes a bit too much but still, he's pretty much representative of middle England. The program is light entertainment which means you don't need to think which is why it probably appeals to people who have the mindset of a call center worker
      I know you are busy trawling google for some sanctimony from Jeremy Clarkson. I think you will struggle finding this from someone who has enough self confidence not to take himself seriously. Keep at it
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        Men who are boys. Perfect!
        The good ones are still boys
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
          Shame the elder son wasn't ginger, that could have spelled the end of the sponging wasters.
          There are Ginger genes on both sides of the family and as it's recessive gene, I doubt that would happen.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I know you are busy trawling google for some sanctimony from Jeremy Clarkson. I think you will struggle finding this from someone who has enough self confidence not to take himself seriously. Keep at it
            No, I'm not, I've just pulled all his books that I have from my bookshelves and will read through them again. I shall do it the hard way, mind you, he does go on about Norfolk a lot doesn't he?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              There are Ginger genes on both sides of the family and as it's recessive gene, I doubt that would happen.
              There will come a time soon when we will not be allowed to take the p*ss out of people according to their hair colour.

Comment

No, I'm not, I've just pulled all his books that I have from my bookshelves and will read through them again. I shall do it the hard way, mind you, he does go on about Norfolk a lot doesn't he?
                He's from Norfolk?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  If we ever got a monarch who was properly ginger that would be the end. All these fawning sycophants would soon change their mind if they got a ginger giving them their Xmas day message.
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

He does.. and quite rightly so. He does it to because he has friends with holiday homes there who think that Norfolk is rather wonderful and are so "oh dahling we're orf to our posh house in Burnham market for easter"
                    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 12 March 2015, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                      If we ever got a monarch who was properly ginger that would be the end. All these fawning sycophants would soon change their mind if they got a ginger giving them their Xmas day message.
                      People would probably be terrified they would get their heads chopped off or thrown in the tower. Then again least they may have difficulty having children....

Comment

Working...
                      X