• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

agent / recruiter login jobserver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    CF is an S3 agency.

Judging by the tulipe that Hoaxley insist on sending me relating to stuff that I have no fecking idea whatever about, I'd be amazed if they could find their arses with both hands, much less search for you.

So saying, Regressive actually managed to send through a couple of contract possibilities that were verging on relevant.

Well, one of them was.
    This post was about Jobserve, but feel free to chip in with your view on SThree - feedback is a gift. Worth noting:

1. All of our emails contain an unsubscribe option

2. You can tailor your own role search and enter the relevant criteria where we will automatically send you roles
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Working...
    X