• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

International Polar Bear Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get 1 % rise in temperature and out pops PJ Proby from under his stone

Just remember it is not about climate change it is about controlling human behaviour.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

This really is a sign of desperation.

There was a time you could point to a nice global (note the term global) warming graph.

Now you have to cling to a warm record in a village in the Rockies with a temperature record that extends back 15 years.

This is a nice photo:

It's a recent photo of Niagra Falls.

What was it, that Al Gore said? perhaps you could repeat it (yet again)
      Last edited by BlasterBates; 27 February 2015, 15:29.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

What was it, that Al Gore said? perhaps you could repeat it (yet again)
        Well it was nothing like what you claimed, that's for sure. Repeating it would be an exercise in futility; you've started to believe your own BS.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Now you have to cling to a warm record in a village in the Rockies with a temperature record that extends back 15 years.
          In response to Paddy's post. Duh.

There was a time you could point to a nice global (note the term global) warming graph.
          Plus ca change ...

Or maybe

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
          X