• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Someone stole my bollocks!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Keep it Up for The Amateur Bride ? is that for Platty?

KUATB = Keep Up At The Back.
    And the order of the letters is negotiable?

*edit* oh... i've been wondering abut this for a 18 months and have been reading it KUTAB all of this time. I fint that worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Seems suspiciously like snopes.com: Kidney Theft
      Kidneys or nads - which would you rather do without?
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

It wasn't reported, but apparently the woman was a co-worker of the guy, and had proposed marriage to him.

But after delaying and prevaricating, he emailed her to decline the offer. ..
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Kidneys or nads - which would you rather do without?
          Definitely kidneys.

I've had enough kids but I haven't had enough booze

Comment

Some of the comments were great.

"Jose Aldo, Dover, United Kingdom, 21 hours ago
            At Least it was not his manhood His manhood is more Important. It will function he still will have children So no story for me "

Brillopad, London, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago
            "He can't be married. Married men have their testicles removed by their vile overweight wives on their wedding day"
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Some of the comments were great.

"Jose Aldo, Dover, United Kingdom, 21 hours ago
              At Least it was not his manhood His manhood is more Important. It will function he still will have children So no story for me "

Brillopad, London, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago
              "He can't be married. Married men have their testicles removed by their vile overweight wives on their wedding day"
              Jose seems a bit dull. Does he think your nuts are there for decoration re: his comment about kids.

Would be a good story if someone fathered kids when they had no bollacks. MAgic.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Jose seems a bit dull. Does he think your nuts are there for decoration re: his comment about kids.

Would be a good story if someone fathered kids when they had no bollacks. MAgic.
                Never mind having children without bollocks, the Virgin Mary managed it without a bloke! Apparently.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

true story -
                  when I was in the army, I was posted to a new unit and was told about one of the guys who an extra goolie. A polyorchid

his party trick was to get them out in the NAAFi and wave them about a bit, to impress the new blokes.

So, first night in the bar, swigs down the compulsory yard of ale and he comes up to me 'you know what. between us we have five bollocks'
                  'why ? have you only got one ?'
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
                    Definitely kidneys.

I've had enough kids but I haven't had enough booze
                    <pedant alert>

Kidneys are unaffected by booze. That is the job of the liver.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      true story -
                      when I was in the army, I was posted to a new unit and was told about one of the guys who an extra goolie. A polyorchid

his party trick was to get them out in the NAAFi and wave them about a bit, to impress the new blokes.

So, first night in the bar, swigs down the compulsory yard of ale and he comes up to me 'you know what. between us we have five bollocks'
                      'why ? have you only got one ?'
                      Was it the German army and was he Hitler?

Comment

Working...
                      X