• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BMW 320d M Sport (2013 model)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Why weren't you COTBAC?
    I'm only being tongue in cheek. I got the NCOTBAC for driving a manual - at the time they didn't even know that it was a 1000 quid manual that has to have a litre of oil every two petrol fills and coolant whenever it feels!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You. Get the option to have the 320d on the boot or not with BMW's. Like suity said though. You can't really go wrong with 3 series in any spec so if your happy then that's what counts.

To be fair I though you would have gone for a lease car so you had a contract you could Jack in when you fancied it 😉
      I have no sockies.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You. Get the option to have the 320d on the boot or not with BMW's. Like suity said though. You can't really go wrong with 3 series in any spec so if your happy then that's what counts.

To be fair I though you would have gone for a lease car so you had a contract you could Jack in when you fancied it 😉
        I kind of did!

Paid 40% up front and then paying 130/month for 2 years with option to buy at the end.

I'm likely to buy at the end. It does have a 320 badge on the back but am not bothered about image! Love the car.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          I'm only being tongue in cheek. I got the NCOTBAC for driving a manual - at the time they didn't even know that it was a 1000 quid manual that has to have a litre of oil every two petrol fills and coolant whenever it feels!
          Phew. You seem like one of the more balanced ones on here, glad to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Phew. You seem like one of the more balanced ones on here, glad to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              After years of faffing around with crappy cars (namely VW golf after VW Golf) I finally went and splashed out on a nearly new BMW 320d.
              What's wrong with a Golf?

How can anybody not want a car with the following specs
              Because they don't GAS and just need something to get to work/school at 34mph?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                What's wrong with a Golf?

Because they don't GAS and just need something to get to work/school at 34mph?
                WDS

Also. if you have to pay a car up you can't afford it, it's a depreciating liability, especially a newish common car.

Comment

Sadly they were all booked up, but VW were demoing Golfs and (I think) Polos with a new AWD system on an ice-lake track in Lapland when we visited.

AWD on such a small car sounds rather interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Sadly they were all booked up, but VW were demoing Golfs and (I think) Polos with a new AWD system on an ice-lake track in Lapland when we visited.

AWD on such a small car sounds rather interesting!
                    AWD?

Comment

https://translate.google.com/transla...las&edit-text=

(site was in Finnish)

Comment

Working...
                      X