• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BMW 320d M Sport (2013 model)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you even quoting a 0-60 for a base entry 2l diesel? 7.5 seconds? Is that supposed to impress?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      As this is your first BMW, don't be alarmed when you find that there are no indicators fitted to the car and that there is a strong magnet fitted to the front of the car which becomes engaged when driving on motorways. This behaviour is by design.
      Don't forget that it comes with full membership of the Outside Lane Owners Club.

Comment

Is this a new car to you? I thought your last car was a 3 series BMW?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Is this a new car to you? I thought your last car was a 3 series BMW?
          I kept thinking about it only to pull out last minute being worried about maintenance costs etc. This time I thought I'd just do it properly and get a nearly new one. Absolutely love it. I know 320d doesn't sound all that but considering what it gives you its excellent value for money and a lovely drive.

Comment

Is it badged or unbadged?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              I kept thinking about it only to pull out last minute being worried about maintenance costs etc. This time I thought I'd just do it properly and get a nearly new one. Absolutely love it. I know 320d doesn't sound all that but considering what it gives you its excellent value for money and a lovely drive.
              If you're happy, I'm happy.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Is it badged or unbadged?
                ??

Comment

I'm only being a little silly - they are indeed very very nice cars to spend time in. Always liked the 3 Series as a model.

I had a specced A3 170 company car last and that is a car I miss. Far more than the 1 series before

Sadly I'm not cut out so have to make do with a 1000 pound Astra now. It does the trick mind, and leaves me money for bikes and classic cars.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    I'm only being a little silly - they are indeed very very nice cars to spend time in. Always liked the 3 Series as a model.

I had a specced A3 170 company car last and that is a car I miss. Far more than the 1 series before

Sadly I'm not cut out so have to make do with a 1000 pound Astra now. It does the trick mind, and leaves me money for bikes and classic cars.
                    Why weren't you COTBAC?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

??
                      You. Get the option to have the 320d on the boot or not with BMW's. Like suity said though. You can't really go wrong with 3 series in any spec so if your happy then that's what counts.

To be fair I though you would have gone for a lease car so you had a contract you could Jack in when you fancied it 😉

Comment

Working...
                      X