• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live Long & Prosper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    This... I heard it on the news on the way home which made me very glum
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

RIP

Comment

Still great to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkByAkAdZs

LOL on the adverts last year.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

They're all going Egon, Spock...

Comment

Darn it.

Bit puzzled though. Seem to recall (can't be *arsed to check as usual) that Spock was hundreds of years old in original series but in clip I saw of the last reprise he looked as ancient as the actor. Or maybe that was set hundreds of years in the future?

Anyway, all us boomers are dropping dead. Will be me next. Donations of vodka welcome.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Darn it.

Bit puzzled though. Seem to recall (can't be *arsed to check as usual) that Spock was hundreds of years old in original series but in clip I saw of the last reprise he looked as ancient as the actor. Or maybe that was set hundreds of years in the future?

Anyway, all us boomers are dropping dead. Will be me next. Donations of vodka welcome.
              His mother was human, so I don't think he could be hundreds of years old.

**edit** well... i suppose he could be still. But I don't get the impression that his mum had died hundreds of years ago.

Comment

Just been *rsd to check and you are right. Here is Spock's biography

Spock (Character) - Biography

Must be thinking of another character. Maybe it was Frodo, or Darth Vader, or Panthera or Sponge Bob Squarepants. Darn it, I will be thinking about this all night now.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  They're all going Egon, Spock...
                  .... but fear not , I am still here

Comment

He lived long and prospered R.I.P

Comment

"It's life Jim but not as we know it"

Farewell
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X