• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good riddance of the week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Young vulnerable schoolgirls being groomed and passed around a gang of Pakistani origin perverts. They could have gone to Bradford and saved the air fare
    FTFY.
    Didn't hear of any Japanese, Chinese, Indians, South-east Asian, Mid-east Asian, Central Asian involved in that

Comment

Apparently it is uk securitys fault for not monitoring social media enough as apparently one of these girls was chatting to someone called the jihadi bride or something on fb

So of course it is the fault of the decadent west.

Unbelievable

:-SS

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Young vulnerable schoolgirls being groomed and passed around a gang of Pakistani origin perverts. They could have gone to Bradford and saved the air fare
        Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
        FTFY.
        Didn't hear of any Japanese, Chinese, Indians, South-east Asian, Mid-east Asian, Central Asian involved in that

I was banned for less
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Apparently it is uk securitys fault for not monitoring social media enough as apparently one of these girls was chatting to someone called the jihadi bride or something on fb

So of course it is the fault of the decadent west.

Unbelievable

:-SS
          It's everyone else's fault except the girls....

To be honest the only thing that can be done is for airlines flying from British soil to refuse to take unaccompanied children under 18. While it won't stop the idiots running off it will make it harder.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I was banned for less
            Sorry, what would be a more PC term that doesn't demonise the whole continent of Asia?

Comment

Umm Layth - Diary of a Muhajirah

Compelling stuff if you're an impressionable young Islamic woman living in a society where muslims are portrayed as the cause of all the world's problems.

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
                FTFY.
                Absolutely spot on. damn fine analysis there, well done !
                You seem to have the mind of Sherlock holmes matched with the brain of Einstein.

mind you, where were you when a bunch of English soccer fans chanted horrible stuff on a train ?
                I am English and I don't need a pr!ck like you to defend me.
                where were you when the scousers get asked for the hubcaps back ?
                I am a scouser and I don't need a pr!ck like you to defend me

politically correct mong-piece
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  I was banned for less
                  No. You were banned for more. You were banned for putting in bold the name of a couple of criminals for no reason other than to emphasise their apparent ethnic origin.

EO made a statement of fact, and Yetanotherbob highlighted the precise ethnic origin as reported in the newspapers, in a FTFY which, as is standard practice, highlighted the changed part of the quote. The ethnic origin of the criminals in this case is relevant as because they are all from a distinct cultural group, they were able to get away with their crimes for a long time due to the PC worries of the police and elected officials.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    No. You were banned for more. You were banned for putting in bold the name of a couple of criminals for no reason other than to emphasise their apparent ethnic origin.

EO made a statement of fact, and Yetanotherbob highlighted the precise ethnic origin as reported in the newspapers, in a FTFY which, as is standard practice, highlighted the changed part of the quote. The ethnic origin of the criminals in this case is relevant as because they are all from a distinct cultural group, they were able to get away with their crimes for a long time due to the PC worries of the police and elected officials.
                    and Gary Glitter is an English peado and pervert.

maybe Bob can come back and enlighten me as to exactly what part of England Gary comes from
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      It's everyone else's fault except the girls....

To be honest the only thing that can be done is for airlines flying from British soil to refuse to take unaccompanied children under 18. While it won't stop the idiots running off it will make it harder.
                      It's a funny thing. If you wanted to take your family to Turkey (never mind across the border to Syria) you would face a lot of admin.
                      scraping the cash together, planning the route, booking the flights, arranging transport. hotels, stopovers.

yet a 15 year old managed it without any seeming difficulty
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X