• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good riddance of the week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Not until I'm in receipt of my shiny new passport! The wife has one, my little boy has one
    These are not criteria for Irish citizenship. But unless you turn your life around, you will always be an angry inadequate man.

What a wasted life.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Netherlands allows dual citizenship to those born with it. The sprog, under UK and NL law is both British and Dutch.
      Yes until the age of 18 when s/he will have to chose to keep the Dutch one and drop the British or the other way around.
      There are a few exceptions mainly for Morocans born in The Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Our government gives away our rights too easily. Which is why we want to leave!
        No one is stopping you leaving, it's just that no-one wants you....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Our dog swallowed all of the Scrabble tiles and his sh*t makes more sense than you do!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            Our government gives away our rights too easily. Which is why we want to leave!
            Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Our dog swallowed all of the Scrabble tiles and his sh*t makes more sense than you do!!

Let me explain. When Yorkie62 says "Which is why we want to leave!", what he's meaning is that the UK government gives UK citizens rights away and that is why Yorkie62 and his brexiter friends want to leave the EU. For humourous purposes, darmstadt reacted as though Yorkie62 was actually talking about leaving the UK due to the crapness of the UK government.

However, you did laugh, so no-one in the officer's mess will know you didn't really understand and thus mock you for being an idiot teabhoy.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Stick with the crayons for next week's NAAFI menu.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Let me explain.
                I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Talk about making yourself a Target.

Shooting Range Defends Using Isis Bride Shamima Begum Pic As Target Practice

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Was hearing about this on the radio - the owner of the shooting range was asked why he did it - and the response was ' People asked us to do it'

I think right there you have the views of the nation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Was hearing about this on the radio - the owner of the shooting range was asked why he did it - and the response was ' People asked us to do it'

I think right there you have the views of the nation!
                      How strange.

You'd think there'd be much more appreciation of her efforts towards World Peace.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X