• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shrove Tuesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I bought some Nutella yesterday.
    And after you have covered yourself in it you'll make some pancakes??
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      And after you have covered yourself in it you'll make some pancakes??
      Is that what you do or do you prefer maple syrup?

Maybe I might get more blog hits if I started the recipe with:

"First get naked and smear yourself in Nutella"
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I've done a step by step on the blog on pancakes.

I prefer the american style ones as they take no time to make, but will go for crepes tomorrow.

I prefer either lemon and icing sugar, ham and cheese or creamed mushrooms.
        That's clever marketing love!

I bought one of those £1 bottles of pancake mix. Will stuff myself with a dozen in custard before I go to bed

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

That's clever marketing love!

I bought one of those £1 bottles of pancake mix. Will stuff myself with a dozen in custard before I go to bed

It's either that or smearing Pondy in nutella and taking pics of him and posting it up here.

Next up Zeity's recipe for liver of census taker with fava beans and a nice chianti (but not too expensive, mind).
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            I'm prepping for Pesach instead
            Matzo meal pancakes, nice
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Next up Zeity's recipe for liver of builder with fava beans and a nice chianti (but not too expensive, mind).
              FTFY

Comment

It's either that or smearing Pondy in nutella and taking pics of him and posting it up here.

Next up Zeity's recipe for liver of census taker with fava beans and a nice chianti (but not too expensive, mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Have you already posted pics so I don't have to?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My 59p cinnamon has had another outing. If it pre-dates best before dates it must be made to last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      My 59p cinnamon has had another outing. If it pre-dates best before dates it must be made to last forever.
                      Cinnamon is the work of the devil

They put it on everything here.

We'll I've had my pancakes today. NOM!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X