• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Usernames?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was bored.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasslehoff View Post
      Character from a book I read when I was 11, which kind of coincided with online gaming being a thing. Which became my nom-de-online and kind of stuck.
      Dragonlance ?
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Mine is to always remind folk here of this vile piece of tulip:

As Paymaster General, Dawn Primarolo was responsible for the administration of the Tax Credits system, intended to provide working families with financial support. However, the administration of this system has received significant criticism, including allegations that some families have been left less well off as a result.[9] In 2003, a Treasury select committee member accused her of "losing control of [her] department"[10] after it became known that Inland Revenue buildings under Primarolo's purview had been sold to tax-haven companies.[10] This came shortly after she had "insisted ... the Child tax credit scheme was a 'success'", despite Inland Revenue staff walking out in protest against the pressure they were being placed under.[10][11] She was also responsible for introducing the controversial[why?] IR35 tax rules.[citation needed] Primarolo was also the longest serving Paymaster General in the office's 200-year history.[citation needed] Primarolo was named Chair of the Code of Conduct Group upon its establishment by ECOFIN in March 1998.[12]

And why voting Labour is for *****....

Comment

I like West Midlands comedians especially with culinary based comedy...
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

i was really into collecting dinner sets. i had just bought my 23rd when i joined cuk.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              i was really into collecting dinner sets. i had just bought my 23rd when i joined cuk.
              Spooky - I'd just bought my 24th!

Comment

I was knitting.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I was knitting.
                  Was this yours?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Was this yours?
                    I did make some nabaztag ear warmers. Whatever happened to nabaztag...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1677996

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I was knitting.
                      Knit 2
                      Pearl 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X