• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I think I have just experienced the best Barolo ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I think you should jog on. This isn't General.

Do your arguing elsewhere.
    Actually just realised this is General.

I'll leave you to it, Norrahe is big enough (figuratively) to look after herself...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I think you should jog on. This isn't General.

Do your arguing elsewhere.
      Eh???

Barman! I'll have a pint of what the young lady's been drinking!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I'd be a little careful how you tread here. The fella you're debating wine with is a well known smellier. You have been warned.
        Yeah I've trained at being smelly in Michelin garages and all that
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'd be a little careful how you tread here. The fella you're debating wine with is a well known smellier. You have been warned.

why? Clearly if he/she was sommelier then I would have expected he/she to show a little bit more knowledge and care in arguing with me, whilst clearly trying to embarrass.

I have studied wine quite extensively over the years, but doesn't make me an expert!

Comment

Originally posted by turbowoowoo View Post
            why? Clearly if he/she was sommelier then I would have expected he/she to show a little bit more knowledge and care in arguing with me, whilst clearly trying to embarrass.

I have studied wine quite extensively over the years, but doesn't make me an expert!
            It has however made you an arrogant arsehole (assuming you weren't to start off which seems unlikely) and prone to sockpuppetry which automatically qualifies you as a lower life form than pond scum.

Comment

Hi AtW

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                It has however made you an arrogant arsehole (assuming you weren't to start off which seems unlikely) and prone to sockpuppetry which automatically qualifies you as a lower life form than pond scum.
                oh my word, are you for real? do people like you really exist?

I think I am going to have fun with you Mr Merc...

Comment

Hi AtW
                  I this some sort of game with you institutionalised lot?

A new poster comes along ( well 6 months ) and all of a sudden some people are getting nervous.

is it change which is worrying you? is the status quo under threat?

All because I posted a comment about a really top glass of wine?

really?

Comment

I this some sort of game with you institutionalised lot?

A new poster comes along ( well 6 months ) and all of a sudden some people are getting nervous.

is it change which is worrying you? is the status quo under threat?

All because I posted a comment about a really top glass of wine?

really?

Comment

oh my word, are you for real? do people like you really exist?
                      No, he's a sockie.

Comment

Working...
                      X