• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This life is more than just a readthrough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    well... your 'about' page is a torrent of gibberish, though i did appreciate what you were at there. Something valuely factual about what you're trying to sell might help. You can shift the other stuff to a 'tulip we like' page maybe? Although, for me, differentiation between one's professional and personal life is a necessity so it would just go.
    Only because you can't get prostitutes into the office
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Only because you can't get prostitutes into the office
      Very tricky as a contractor. It's possible to 'interview' though, as a permie.

Comment

Hi Suity. Sorry for your loss.

x
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Only because you can't get hookers into the office
          Show some class!

Comment

Welcome back Suity and condolences for your loss.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

"Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give....it's about how many you can take and still keep moving forward"

Hope things pick up for you
              Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                How would you "now" link the two?
                The email address on your CV?

Googling your real name also turns up multiple references to your forum name. It would only take someone to then google your forum name to land here.

e.g.

freelancer.co.uk
                sourceforge.net

I don't think you'd have to go to too much trouble to find my real name from my forum posts, but you'd be hard pushed to go the other way.

Comment

Working...
                X