• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eCig recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell are they supposed to do? I tried one and got nothing at all from it.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      What the hell are they supposed to do? I tried one and got nothing at all from it.
      Did you charge and fill it first ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Did you use a lighter before you inhaled it?

Comment

OK, I just went out a bought a V2 Pro on a whim. We'll see how it goes!

Review here!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UJ8gZeeD0

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            OK, I just went out a bought a V2 Pro on a whim. We'll see how it goes!

Review here!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UJ8gZeeD0
            Works with 'dry herb'.

Was that a requirement for you then ??

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Works with 'dry herb'.

Was that a requirement for you then ??
              No! That's not really my thing, man.

Comment

BBC News - E-cigarettes 'may harm the lungs and immune system'

Why don't they talk about the toxins in the food we eat and the air we breathe?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Given that they use vegetable glycol or propylene glycol as their transport mechanism, which is also used for the delivery of COPD treatments and other drugs for respiratory disease, plus a small % of nicotine and some flavourings, then it would be difficult to argue that they are toxic or dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Given that they use vegetable glycol or propylene glycol as their transport mechanism, which is also used for the delivery of COPD treatments and other drugs for respiratory disease, plus a small % of nicotine and some flavourings, then it would be difficult to argue that they are toxic or dangerous.
                    I bow to your medical degree.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

How is "you are already exposed to some toxins" an argument for "so a few more won't hurt"?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X