• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here's one for AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    That probably means it wasn't a Desert Eagle in 50AE.
    DE has certainly got much better stopping power than puny 9mm ...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Yes.

Assuming you can hit what you're shooting at.

You won't need to hit - anybody who gets aimed at with DE would crap their pants and beg for their life...

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
        Yup and the rest were all women from Prison, strangely the same thing happened on a canoeing course in North Wales
        What were you in for?

Comment

Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, ****-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. tulip 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, ****-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. tulip 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

HTH
            Do Big boys carry knives?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              What were you in for?
              a damn good kicking if her girlfriend finds out he was chatting up her girlfriend in Orange, I suppose it makes it easier to pull if they are already in handcuffs.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Do Big boys carry knives?
                no they listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulrFY3SWfv4

I thought it was just a 10CC lyric.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
                  Not when you're 80 - It would be as daft as a brush for anyone to try brandishing a knife at that age, if there was no better alternative, as the intruder would run rings round them and most likely be easily able to grab the knife and use it on them.

edit: My father, now 92, was in the Middle East during WW2 (not sure exactly where), and they were forbidden from carrying knifes and bayonets etc for that very reason.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) - Quotes - IMDb

Comment

Working...
                    X