• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I may be cut out to be a contractor...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What would MF do?
    Lie about drinking champagne in first class while gently rocking back and forth crying and refreshing his rep page
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well that was grim - haven't broken the toe, but they decided it all needed to be dug out. Mind you, it was long past the point of return - the new nail had completely gone wrong and the old one was still attached.

Comment

Interestingly they have a walk in centre too, but I was left to go to A&E so don't feel too much of a time waster

Comment

I've been racked with worry all evening.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I've been racked with worry all evening.
            Sorry, are you the only one allowed to use this place as a self indulgent log?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Sorry, are you the only one allowed to use this place as a self indulgent log?

Now get those stinky feet away from me.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                I don't think BUPA covers these injuries as they classify them as A&E / Walk-in centre stuff.
                BUPA Insurance may not but the hospitals will as long as it is not too serious. They are quite happy to take your money for what is normally out-patient stuff. I had an eye cyst once, went to casualty, told 3 weeks to fix it and I couldn't drive for 3 weeks. Called local BUPA hospital, same day, £150 quid, they fixed it and I could drive after 1 day. Solid.

IACUTBAC

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                  BUPA Insurance may not but the hospitals will as long as it is not too serious. They are quite happy to take your money for what is normally out-patient stuff. I had an eye cyst once, went to casualty, told 3 weeks to fix it and I couldn't drive for 3 weeks. Called local BUPA hospital, same day, £150 quid, they fixed it and I could drive after 1 day. Solid.

IACUTBAC
                  Really ??
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Really ??
                    Cut Up?

It worries me sometimes, especially when rubbing shoulders with the lessers. That is all :P

Comment

Working...
                    X