• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Treating candidates like s%!t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting News Just In this evening!

2nd interview took place 22nd December 2014 well known airline consortium. Promised decision before Christmas. Feedback today reads "He was alright but not blown away".

I take it all back. I have absolutely no grounds whatsoever for my unfounded criticism of most companies dealings with candidates as being shoddy, unproffesional, arrogant, couldn't give a f*&k, make it up as we go along, f8%k you we'll behave in whatever way we want because we are perfect and you are a dirty little candidate microbe we can squash at will, kind of way.

This Gin and Tonic talks for itself!

Comment

Originally posted by Contractoid View Post
      Exciting News Just In this evening!

2nd interview took place 22nd December 2014 well known airline consortium. Promised decision before Christmas. Feedback today reads "He was alright but not blown away".

I take it all back. I have absolutely no grounds whatsoever for my unfounded criticism of most companies dealings with candidates as being shoddy, unproffesional, arrogant, couldn't give a f*&k, make it up as we go along, f8%k you we'll behave in whatever way we want because we are perfect and you are a dirty little candidate microbe we can squash at will, kind of way.

This Gin and Tonic talks for itself!

It may not be what you want to hear, but I suspect you just dodged a huge bullet there. They sound like übercnuts.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        {{ rant about AngularJS }}
        Good new post on Angular by @ppk: The problem with Angular - QuirksBlog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Good new post on Angular by @ppk: The problem with Angular - QuirksBlog
          As always, thanks for taking the time to share.

Comment

CV Advice taken

Pared down from 8 pages to 3.
            Produced different versions, one for Business analysis, one for BPM/Development.

All on the job boards.

I'm not going down the council gritter without a fight.

Comment

Working...
            X