• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alex Salmond calls for English referendum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tories will help us to another Indyref within 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Typical thick mick.

The wonderful all inclusive world of Scottish nationalism exposed to CUK.

My father was an officer the British army, as was his father and his father. You have ascertained that I am a Catholic so I am a now a "typical thick mick". I wonder if you think of all Muslims as "typical thick pakis".

It's just your continual use of "retard" that fecks me off, I can take the sectarian stuff, I just don't see how someone who claims to have a superior education has to delve into that.

Comment

If I can offer a request to the rest of the UK don't fall into Salmond's trap, he is going to try and work you over the next year making division where there has been union for hundreds of years. Scotland voted by majority to be part of the UK, he knows that opinion cannot be changed internally so is looking to ferment something in England. That is what nationalism is, an ugly disease which lives off geographical difference.

Comment

God bless us everyone.

Merry Christmas.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            God bless us everyone.

Merry Christmas.
            You banned the wrong poster there. Minestrone 55/45 on the trolling stakes IMO, but as with all Referedums, it's obviously the gobby 45% that seems to stand out. LOL.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You banned the wrong poster there. Minestrone 55/45 on the trolling stakes IMO, but as with all Referedums, it's obviously the gobby 45% that seems to stand out. LOL.
              A Survation poll for Monday’s Daily Record, the first to be released since Murphy’s election on 13 December, found 48% of Scottish voters planning to support the SNP in May, and 24% Labour.

Thank you Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by zemoxyl View Post
                A Survation poll for Monday’s Daily Record, the first to be released since Murphy’s election on 13 December, found 48% of Scottish voters planning to support the SNP in May, and 24% Labour.

Thank you Santa.
                So Miliband, Salmond and EU President Jean-Claude Juncker will be running our lives from May 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                  So Miliband, Sturgeon and EU President Jean-Claude Juncker will be running our lives from May 2015.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    If I can offer a request to the rest of the UK don't fall into Salmond's trap, he is going to try and work you over the next year making division where there has been union for hundreds of years. Scotland voted by majority to be part of the UK, he knows that opinion cannot be changed internally so is looking to ferment something in England. That is what nationalism is, an ugly disease which lives off geographical difference.
                    If one was to look back at other threads, one could find multiple occurrences of you referring to Alex Salmond as an idiot, a thick liar and various other insults around his intellect. (Seems to be a common theme in your posts). Now, he suddenly has the power to destroy the union single handed.

Are your brain regions really that badly disconnected ?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

If Granville can't keep a discussion on politics going without racial and sectarian slurs then he should have to serve out his time with a ban, Churchill got a 6 month for similar.

I find the accusation that in some way I trolled him for day, worked him over and pushed some buttons hurtful and really quite unnecessary, I am saddened you think in that way. I know where the boundaries are on this forum and comments like "typical thick mick" are beyond that. Granville is quite a clever boy apparently and if this sorry episode tells him something it should be that what he thinks are acceptable opinions are not acceptable in polite society. I hope he has time to reflect on that and possibly come back with an apology then we can all move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X