• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I do love this contracting lark.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    It's just another in the long list of Doggy Style's sockies, but since he's untouchable to the mods and Admin it will continue to troll post with the rest.

As you've said unbelievable lies, not even a hint of amusing fiction or comedy value.

Fact is, its easy to spot a Doggy Styles sockie from half a mile away. Yet the mods want to keep the crap going since it just keeps the forum busy.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Dont make me laugh. I have seen CTO types and 250K permies. They would not hang around a forum posting crap like you do.
      Read it you moron. I'm not a permie or a CTO.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Track record? You've only be on here for less than a month. I've been at the same place for three years.

Busted. Mods do the necessary.
        Oh dear, you're mixing up tenure on this website with tenure at your current employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenSausio View Post
          Oh dear, you're mixing up tenure on this website with tenure at your current employer.

Nope. You're pointing out that I have a track record of moving contracts. I do. Over three years earlier than today.

Lets are if you can make this account last to Christmas.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Dont make me laugh. I have seen CTO types and 250K permies. They would not hang around a forum posting crap like you do.

Comment

Nope. You're pointing out that I have a track record of moving contracts. I do. Over three years earlier than today.

Lets are if you can make this account last to Christmas.
              You need to improve your written English then. There is little context online. You have to be clear.

That said, what has my tenure on this website got to do with your point? You simply can't string two sentences together.

Comment

You need to improve your written English then. There is little context online. You have to be clear.

That said, what has my tenure on this website got to do with your point? You simply can't string two sentences together.
                So how come someone so successful a catch doesn't have a Mrs GlenSausio? It's not because you're busy.

Quick make something up.

Comment

So how come someone so successful a catch doesn't have a Mrs GlenSausio? It's not because you're busy.

Quick make something up.
                  You are barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a troll and not looking for an argument. I was merely commenting on your egoic constraints, which you could work on. Have you read any Zen work?

Comment

You are barking up the wrong tree.
                    Sorry my bad.

How come there isn't a Mr GlenSausio2 on the scene?

Lots of cash. Own home. Not busy. Super intelligent.

Just asking like?

Comment

Most people have been on here long enough to know MF's context.

You are an annoying sockie, MF has been around this site 13 odd years
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X