• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    The story that handbag shopping is not a euphemism for something else....
    Oh.

I'm with skippy on this one

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Shopping for handbags isn't a euphemism for sleeping together. At least I don't think it is - I may have been missing an opportunity all these years...
    It's not in Urban Dictionary either.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

CM used to frequent TPD as did TheFaQQer so when the christmas meet up was announced they did just that - meet up. TheFaQQer just used his time showing CM some of the sights

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        CM used to frequent TPD as did TheFaQQer so when the christmas meet up was announced they did just that - meet up. TheFaQQer just used his time showing CM some of the sights
        I know that (unlike dh00hg). I just wanted emphasis the bit relating to checking into the hotel as it added more innuendo opportunities.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          No, no and no.

January instead?
          January sounds good. Nothing booked for the 9th onwards.

Regarding location, I try to avoid the centre of Manchester but can make an exception. Spinningfields has the trendy places but I'm happy with a proper pub.

Comment

I prefer either northern quarter or bottom end of deansgate (not the Locks mind you) plenty of decent pubs with some decent Ales

This Place is big enough to get a seat but also serves some decent beers...

as 1 option but I am pretty easy!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              hmmmm
              although going to see John Bishop on 18th in Liverpool - I will post on here and tell you all about it!
              lol, my customer and her husband went to see him a few weeks ago and he got dragged up to save a penalty. Sure they will tell me all about it this week at clientco Xmas party

I'm having my company Xmas party on the same day (19th), the company secretary and myself are going to attempt to spend the £300 allowance on a nice lunch and wine.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Oh.

I'm with skippy on this one

It's not in Urban Dictionary either.
                You sure
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Who is CM?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I prefer either northern quarter or bottom end of deansgate (not the Locks mind you) plenty of decent pubs with some decent Ales

This Place is big enough to get a seat but also serves some decent beers...

as 1 option but I am pretty easy!
                    The wharf looks a good place! 9th Jan?

Comment

Can't we spend Christmas at norrahe's place this year?

All the things she's preparing and planning to cook sound scrumptious
                      Last edited by OwlHoot; 3 December 2014, 11:36.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X