• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA,

Tonight we have a quiz night with Fish and Chips!

Saturday, there is football then boxing on TV good times.

Sunday, Church, Sunday roast prep for Monday

You?
    Last edited by Tasslehoff; 21 November 2014, 11:47.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      You?
      Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      You?
      Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      You?
      TFA

Mrs Eek is on her Christmas shopping weekend to Glasgow with Uni friend so I've got the girls all weekend.

Tonight sorting out company accounts while watching a film

Tomorrow - Eek youngest has music followed by Christmas shopping for Mrs Eek's christmas pressies.

Taking photos of chocolates for the website and getting the bits not working, working.

Sunday - lie in followed by F1. Oh and getting the Mrs eek's website ready.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Weekend Plans?

Originally posted by eek View Post
        TFA

Mrs Eek is on her Christmas shopping weekend to Glasgow with Uni friend so I've got the girls all weekend.

My friends wife was on a shopping weekend in Glasgow last week with a uni friend

All was well until my friend bumped into her uni friend while out shopping in London !!!

She even sent photos of them together in a pub - taken weeks ago to cover her tracks

Pumping tastic

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          My friends wife was on a shopping weekend in Glasgow last week with a uni friend

All was well until my friend bumped into her uni friend while out shopping in London !!!

She even sent photos of them together in a pub - taken weeks ago to cover her tracks

Pumping tastic
          'Business as usual' at primary school after headteacher's sudden illness (From The Northern Echo)
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA

Tonight: Gym; weights, Mahooosive Grocery delivery
            Tomorrow: 6.30am i hour bike over to rowing eeeugggh! Row Bike home, binge-eat
            Sun: per Sat + need to re-evaluate weekend priorities

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Oh and getting the Mrs eek's website ready.
              Did you get the 1-day-pass purchase option working in the end?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Forecast is for rain which is quite literally a bit of a dampener as I still haven't tried my bike with fully inflated tyres.

Going to see a comedian off the telly tomorrow night. My fabulous wife has very kindly offered to bring home a pile of multiple choice marking from school for me to do while she marks 70+ courseworks, so that's a chunk of Sunday written off.

Comment

Working...
                X