• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Debt bint is back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparklelard
    Did a quick search on her name, it seems she is universally despised across the web.

This also caught my eye:

Clickety-click

She's obviously a complete and utter feckwit with a taste for self publicity. Her and the BBC make a good fit.

So this would appear to be the restaurant. I notice she's also crap at written English and has gone for the 'Highest Number of Commas in One Sentence' world record - see third paragraph.

Restaurant
    Last edited by interested; 18 October 2006, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
      Oh no - final thought, what a pity

Comment

Looks like this stupid woman has been stumping up and paying the banks penalty charges...no mention of the fact they are unlawful or whether she got the money back?

Useless twat!

Mailman

Comment

"'I first went to Julian ten years ago when I was in my mid-20s. I needed someone willing to demystify things for me. Now I wouldn't make a financial move without asking for his help.' "

Given her inability with all things financial, if I were Julian I would try to have that comment removed.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The Restaurant

Well, I'm thinking of going there at lunchtime and gorging myself on the most expensive food and wine on the menu - when the bill comes I'll offer them a 6 month payment holiday and a vague promise to pay it one day, plus maybe I'll tell them that I thought I could afford it when I walked in.

Perhaps also she could spend some of her first 'pay packet' (FFS - she's meant to be a contractor!) on a web design course.

I'm not sure what makes me more angry, her crass stupidity or the BBC for giving the clueless idiot a platform.

Comment

Ah, the prestigious ukonline web address.

Comment

Originally posted by interested
                Well, I'm thinking of going there at lunchtime and gorging myself on the most expensive food and wine on the menu - when the bill comes I'll offer them a 6 month payment holiday and a vague promise to pay it one day, plus maybe I'll tell them that I thought I could afford it when I walked in.

I think we've found a venue for the CUK xmas party.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                  I think we've found a venue for the CUK xmas party.
                  I thought it was meant to be in Hell?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    I thought it was meant to be in Hell?

Are we letting Chico organise it?

Comment

At least change the f8cken name of the restaurant!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                      X