• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WeekendVille

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Difficult time November. I reckon exercise will help.
    Yeah, it's shit:ty weather for cycling. Perhaps I should join that gym...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Yeah, it's tulipty weather for cycling. Perhaps I should join that gym...
      Personally I hate the lack of daylight. Daylight therapy light helps a bit. But I get this continual urge to get myself banned from CUK at this time of year.

Comment

Cycling this time of year, or even better, in Jan is the best with the right tyres.

A few cold blasts and all the fair-weathereds disappear, couple of mamils and ninjas to avoid mind.

Comment

TFA
          Going to Wales for the first time. Staying in a cottage in Snowdonia.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Yeah, it's tulipty weather for cycling. Perhaps I should join that gym...
            Hang on there missy, step away from the gym-bag!

If you're in need of a bit of a spirit lightener put some thought into next year's holiday. You don't even need to spend the money booking it, just decide on the details. The more details the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Hang on there missy, step away from the gym-bag!

If you're in need of a bit of a spirit lightener put some thought into next year's holiday. You don't even need to spend the money booking it, just decide on the details. The more details the better.
              Strangely enough, I was perusing holiday websites just this week...

Comment

Thanks for asking BP.

Tonight I'm playing football for the first time in 3/4 weeks so I am predicting aches and pains for saturday.

Saturday - dropping youngest off at a guide trip to Drayton Manor. Then spending a couple of hours watching Liverpool-Chelsea.
                If the young un gets back in time then we will be going out to a firework display.

Sunday - roast dinner and stuff around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Question: Is that two separate dishes or one giant disgusting one? Inquiring minds need to know.
                  It's a pizza with kebab meat and chillis and onions as toppings.
                  Quite a fixture in every pizza place in the NE but bizarrely I've also seen them served in restaurants in Scandinavia.

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
                  Sorry to hear that.

Try parkour. It's only a couple of characters different.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Tonight trying to control myself so I can enjoy tomorrow watching hours of rugby on the big screen at a local club. Sunday wondering why a few beers has such an effect and hoping it will have cleared by Monday.

Comment

eating, drinking, shopping and playing robocraft. should be tier 10 soon. bench time will do that to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X