• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please explain this story to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    What's the saying....If you are frequently taking public transport over the age of 30 your life is a failure
    Never heard that, it must be something middle-aged losers say to themselves to relieve the bitterness as they spend 3 hours a day on the motorway.

Unless you meant because you have a chauffeur.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It doesn't have bogeys at all.

It's a fecking bus on rails.

In other news, the Class 150 was 33 minute late this morning because of lack of driver.
      Not wishing to create the impression that I know anything about trains but is that otherwise known as a DMU? Or, more specifically, a bubblecar DMU?

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
        Not wishing to create the impression that I know anything about trains but is that otherwise known as a DMU? Or, more specifically, a bubblecar DMU?
        Considering one of your many sockpuppets is Gricerboy that's an even more ridiculous statement than you generally post.

What the story amounts to is that the rail services for the Northern Cities are atrocious, travel times high and comfort negligible.
        Transport infrastructure up here is pretty crap basically.

Comment

I use TPex to get to Manchester from leafy commuter town.

Takes approx. 50 minutes which is same as in the car with no traffic

Rush hour trains can never get a seat but pay the £14 for the privilege.

Which when you consider I can drive, park and eat for £14 a day makes it obvious why I use the car.

Shame really as the trains we get are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            They are indeed dmus.

However you would have to consult Gricer over the finer points thereof.
            Contrary to a certain sockie obsessed poster, I'm yet to be acquainted with this Gricer character .

Comment

Contrary to a certain sockie obsessed poster, I'm yet to be acquainted with this Gricer character .
              Bulltulip (and the phrase that your Gittins Gal one complains about ... LIAR).

Comment

Gricer always had an interesting story to relate about the highways and byways of life's trivialities. More power to his elbow, I say.

Comment

I liked Gricer. I wonder if he'll pop up again any time soon...

Comment

Working...
                  X