• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random dull video about nothing very much

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Do you deliberately cut their fringe too short?
    You may well want to wear an armoured codpiece after that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      So why is the suggestion of "hairdressing" perceived as a put down?
      I don't know. If you go past any hairdresser's there's plenty of lads working there.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        Dealing with the narrow-minded feckwits like you makes my job fun.
        But then you know I was trolling!

Comment

Originally posted by SQLSwerver View Post
          Women don't feel 'scared' to go study Sociology or Spanish. The lack of women in IT is only down to the fact that they don't give a f\ck about IT, or Mechanics, or anything too abstracted from their immediate surrounds.

And if you feel tempted to say, "Hey, boys are afraid to join cooking lessons", then explain why all the top chefs (barring Nigella Lawson) are male??

If Feminists were serious, they'd be setting up workshops putting 'right' the gender imbalances. Great, they must really be shaking up the status quo by now in the grease monkey trade. So the next time my girlfriend needs the oil changed, I'll just ask her to visit index, for their section on 'Female Mechanics', so she can keep the business among the sisterhood.
          She's not a chef. She's someone who cooks in tight tops.

The rest of that post of codswallop too, but I can see you've been banned so someone else must have agreed.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

The rest of that post of codswallop too, but I can see you've been banned so someone else must have agreed.
            You missed him insulting two moderators.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              So why is the suggestion of "hairdressing" perceived as a put down? .
              Because it is associated with vanity
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Because it is associated with vanity
                I think it's also to do with the fact that it's unfairly perceived as a 'frivolous' job that takes little skill.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

She is a woman working hard to make her ends meet. What's wrong with that?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    She is a woman working hard to make her ends meet. What's wrong with that?!
                    I thought MF had flounced?
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think it's also to do with the fact that it's unfairly perceived as a 'frivolous' job that takes little skill.
                      I do not think so. It is also the domain (perceived) of women and gay men the combination of which make it seem to be a frivolous occupation.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X