• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confused Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Immigration isn't about race. They don't want to block people based on their colour or race, or even their nationality (which isn't racism anyway). They want to block them based on other factors, or to block them regardless of all factors.
    I thought we just wanted to block the French?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      So you're a supported of far right parties or would like to explain why that article is wrong?
      Nope, I'm not. And besides the vague insinuations that UKIP is, the author has failed to make any case that the party is "racist", other than an attempt of implying guilt by association.

Or perhaps you, as the EU spam troll of this forum par excellence, can connect the dots where the author has failed to (bearing in mind he is trying to imply this move was made because UKIP is "racist", again whatever that means), as this is a pretty clear cut case of the usual political horsetrading that goes on within the EU?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
        Nope, I'm not. And besides the vague insinuations that UKIP is, the author has failed to make any case that the party is "racist", other than an attempt of implying guilt by association.

Or perhaps you, as the EU spam troll of this forum par excellence, can connect the dots where the author has failed to (bearing in mind he is trying to imply this move was made because UKIP is "racist", again whatever that means), as this is a pretty clear cut case of the usual political horsetrading that goes on within the EU?
        Actually this shows that this is a case of the UKIP doing everything they can to keep their pockets full. A member of their little EFDD group leaves which means that they no longer get the extra subsidies so off they go looking for someone from a country that is not part of this group to continue to line their pockets. Out of the two parties that they actively courted they decide to go for the most controversial and so far the only people to criticise them is in fact everyone apart from their own party. If they wanted to prove that they had no links nor wanted anything to do with the right wing then surely they should have taken the offer of Die Partei, they would have still got their money.

As you seem to think that I'm some kind of EU spam troll (whatever the **** that is) rather than a mouthpiece of the illiberal and ignorant underclass that seems to be growing in the UK now then you might want to do some research on the EFDD - Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy contingent. There's a party of minarchists, anarcho-capitalists, right-wing libertarians and conservative libertarians, and ex-FN member, the party run by a comedian of which some actions have been described similar to fascism (book burning) but don't consider themselves a party but a 'movement', there's the far right Sverigedemokraterna and last bit not least; Robert Iwaszkiewicz of the Congress of the New Right of which I'm sure that you can read a lot about in the press at the moment. Not only are they racist, but also misogynistic and believe that democracy is the "stupidest form of government ever conceived" which goes to show how stupid they are otherwise where would they be without democracy. A lovely set of bedfellows but I'm sure that you find nothing wrong with them, after all they're all eurosceptic, guilt by association eh?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

They have my full endorsement in milking every last cent out of the EU, indeed, which it in turn milks out of the UK in the first place.

Regarding their bedfellows, unless they propose to enact similar policies in the UK, they are of little concern to me. Being a libertarian myself, I am quite sure I'd find many of them odious. I don't particularly care, however, since they will have little say on how the UK is governed if and when it withdraws from the EU. As for UKIP, they are no worse than any of the mainstream parties and are being emulated by the Tories, Lib dems and Labour where it suits those three to do so. And certainly nothing to indicate they're "racist" or a "cult", again any more than the other three parties. So the article is rather hollow, and bitter in its tone.

Comment

They have my full endorsement in milking every last cent out of the EU, indeed, which it in turn milks out of the UK in the first place.
            Well the kippers seem to be ******* that up, maybe the UK public are starting to realise that they are in fact nothing new (much like you said) and their moronic antics are showing them up leading people to believe that in fact they're lying:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Nice, but there's plenty of time until the referendum to swing that around, and besides, it looks a bit more like this:

Good luck with that renegotiation.

In fact, the Ipsos Mori poll seems to have rather the same implication to it:

The third row clearly could only be entailed by something like a renegotiation.
              Last edited by Zero Liability; 22 October 2014, 20:28.

Comment

Nice, but there's plenty of time until the referendum to swing that around, and besides, it looks a bit more like this:
                I wouldn't worry as if we listen to the tin foil brigade we'll all be screwed soon through a culmination of war (Russia, IS) and Ebola

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Actually this shows that this is a case of the UKIP doing everything they can to keep their pockets full. A member of their little EFDD group leaves which means that they no longer get the extra subsidies so off they go looking for someone from a country that is not part of this group to continue to line their pockets. Out of the two parties that they actively courted they decide to go for the most controversial and so far the only people to criticise them is in fact everyone apart from their own party. If they wanted to prove that they had no links nor wanted anything to do with the right wing then surely they should have taken the offer of Die Partei, they would have still got their money.

As you seem to think that I'm some kind of EU spam troll (whatever the **** that is) rather than a mouthpiece of the illiberal and ignorant underclass that seems to be growing in the UK now then you might want to do some research on the EFDD - Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy contingent. There's a party of minarchists, anarcho-capitalists, right-wing libertarians and conservative libertarians, and ex-FN member, the party run by a comedian of which some actions have been described similar to fascism (book burning) but don't consider themselves a party but a 'movement', there's the far right Sverigedemokraterna and last bit not least; Robert Iwaszkiewicz of the Congress of the New Right of which I'm sure that you can read a lot about in the press at the moment. Not only are they racist, but also misogynistic and believe that democracy is the "stupidest form of government ever conceived" which goes to show how stupid they are otherwise where would they be without democracy. A lovely set of bedfellows but I'm sure that you find nothing wrong with them, after all they're all eurosceptic, guilt by association eh?
                  A true cacophony of smearing. every party opposed to the consensus of the EU smeared in one go. What you do not seem to understand is that these groups are growing in popularity not because people support their extreme views but because they are the route to expressing disenchantment with the status quo. The same happened in the lead up to the coming of power of Hitler. People did not necessarily support the views of the Nazi party. Instead they supported it as a meaningful alternative to the status quo.

It is also fascinating that you bang on about democracy when the European Union is not a democratic institution at all.

You are indeed a little EU propagandist troll who continually and without fail trots out the propaganda of the European Union and just like the EU smears anyone who criticises it as Nazis and racists.
                  Only today we see in the Telegraph more evidence of the rampant self serving arrogance that illustrates the entitlement culture of those that run the EU:

To be fair to UKIP they may be taking their pay but they are having none of it and are seeking to undermine and satarise the whole corrupt shebang from within:

The scandal of Europe’s ever-expanding budget - Telegraph
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

It is also fascinating that you bang on about democracy when the European Union is not a democratic institution at all.
                    What part of the European Project are you talking about?

Some of it is democratic just like are own government system whilst other parts are not just like our own government system.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

To be fair to UKIP they may be taking their pay but they are having none of it and are seeking to undermine and satarise the whole corrupt shebang from within:

The scandal of Europe’s ever-expanding budget - Telegraph
                      No they are not.

If they were they would turn up, speak to disrupt business and then veto every single vote.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X