• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good films this year so far...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Been a while since we had one of these, two spring to mind for this year for me;

Rudderless:

Watching it now, bit like 2006's Once in a way, man and music and making it happen...
    Went to see the West End show last week, enjoyed going on stage for a beer at the interval, interesting change in perspective. Thought some of the songs sounded familiar, didn't realise it had been a film until I'd read the programme.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Gone Girl was really good even if it had Ben Affleck in it
    Enjoyed it apart from the last ten minutes, then the characterisation went all to pot and became ridiculous.
    Last edited by Goatfell; 21 October 2014, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Been a while since we had one of these, two spring to mind for this year for me;

Locke:

A classic in my view, one mans car journey with one camera down the M1, as his life falls apart without actually seeing any of it on screen.
      +1 Quality stuff, thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
      X