• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most dangerous religion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I do find it ironic that an anti state anti big brother disciple uses both facebook and google to promote their view.

They are either thick or just at it.
    Yeah.... just like all of those thick anti-statists that drive on public roads

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      Yeah.... just like all of those thick anti-statists that drive on public roads
      "I am an anarchist! I hate collectivism! you can read all about it on the biggest social networking privacy invading personal data farming operations in the world!"

Do you not see the irony?

Comment

"I am an anarchist! I hate collectivism! you can read all about it on the biggest social networking privacy invading personal data farming operations in the world!"

Do you not see the irony?
        No. You don't seem to understand what anarchy is, nor collectivism. Using facebook is incongruous to neither.

Comment

No. You don't seem to understand what anarchy is, nor collectivism. Using facebook is incongruous to neither.
          Well we seem to be at an impasse then.

You seem to disagree with my assertion that you have some kind of lunatic tendency which drives you to support and promote the paranoid internet ramblings of a mental defective. I can live with that.

What next? What is your view that the queen and Obama are alien lizards?

Comment

What next? What is your view that the queen and Obama are alien lizards?
            What's that got to do with anything Larken Rose mentions in the vid or on his facebook?

Comment

What's that got to do with anything Larken Rose mentions in the vid or on his facebook?
              There is a delusion rating scale at use in the medical profession.

I think you are exhibiting symptoms that would register on it.

Comment

Well as you insist on not mentioning the nature of your objections to the material I've linked to, I can only conclude that you're talking bollocks.

Comment

From about fifty miles away.

Well as you insist on not mentioning the nature of your objections to the material I've linked to, I can only conclude that you're talking bollocks.
                  I can help you there. You see, in the same way that mathematicians don't engage seriously with numerologists, and astronomers don't engage seriously with astrologers, sane people don't engage seriously with tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists.

HTH.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No, I think it aptly demonstrates the arrogance of some individuals, who can't even get the basic idea behind the video right and hope to poison the well by associating it with Christian fundamentalism (hold on, aren't you religious?), and then try save face and pretend to be taking some position of superiority by not engaging the fact that they ballsed it out. Laughable.

Comment

I'm sure the medical profession can recognise a fallacy when they see one, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X