• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you pee in the shower for me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DaveB;2005492]
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Well unless someone with Ebola actually pee's in your mouth in the shower (not judging, it's your life choice) I think you'll probably be ok.
    or you have an open wound.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

First wee of the morning is a bad idea. Save it for the evening shower when it's less yellow

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        No it isn't.
        Oh yes it is.

It may be sterile when it comes out but it's not so nice when its been hanging around a bit.

Why the obsession with saving water? There was another campaign not long ago to encourage people not to flush after they'd peed.

Feck right off! This is a first world country FFS (and one in which there is a lot of water) and I am going to do my ablutions in a civilized manner.

As an aside, I was at my son's school not long ago for the opening of a water themed garden that the kids had helped to put together. At some point in the proceedings, some beardy berk enquired as to whether we should be making the children aware of "communiddeez that do not have access to water".

I wanted to say " they're just kids FFS stop piling the problems of the world on their shoulders" but he had a rather uppity wife (or, probably, "birthing partner") who looked like the proverbial bulldog licking piss off a nettle so I just didn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
          Oh yes it is.

It may be sterile when it comes out but it's not so nice when its been hanging around a bit.

Why the obsession with saving water? There was another campaign not long ago to encourage people not to flush after they'd peed.

Feck right off! This is a first world country FFS (and one in which there is a lot of water) and I am going to do my ablutions in a civilized manner.

As an aside, I was at my son's school not long ago for the opening of a water themed garden that the kids had helped to put together. At some point in the proceedings, some beardy berk enquired as to whether we should be making the children aware of "communiddeez that do not have access to water".

I wanted to say " they're just kids FFS stop piling the problems of the world on their shoulders" but he had a rather uppity wife (or, probably, "birthing partner") who looked like the proverbial bulldog licking piss off a nettle so I just didn't bother.
          It is yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Not really, urine is sterile and non-toxic when it leaves the body. As long as the water is running and you don't leave pools of it hanging around afterwards it's fine.

Brazil ran a national campaign back in 2009 to encourage people to do this to save water.

common misconception

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gor...ither-rest-you

Comment

I've been to UEA and the whole place is a bit of a toilet.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                My gooseberries love it.

Keeps the gooseberry mildew at bay.

Do tend to get odd looks from the neighbours mind.
                As a GAL I'm sure you're used to odd looks, mind you I guess it's more if you're peeing on the gooseberry plants too.

Comment

My gooseberries love it.

You are suppose to do it in a milk bottle first!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    You are suppose to do it in a milk bottle first!
                    where is the fun in that?

I normally use a bucket before I spread it on the fence to keep the Foxes away. Seems to work.

Comment

My gooseberries love it.

Err I'd really not to be thinking about your gooseberries thank you.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X