• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ATW - are you rich yet????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Still paying for it then ATW?!!
    Paying with my undieing love

Comment

RR's back? Excellent! The abuse on this forum has been sadly lacking in any wit this last couple of years especially with little sign of SB either. Where ya been Rodger? Betty Ford clinic? Asylum for mad accountants?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon Xog,

how's it going with your land grab neighbours ?

Milan.

Comment

Did you move xog? If I remember correctly the only way you referred to your neighbours was "pikey scum" or something like this.

Comment

Alexey,

the British are not surrender monkeys like you Russians, Xog took the fight to door of the land grabbers via the planning department

do try to keep up

no wonder your country is in the state it's in

Milan.

Comment

Russian way would to be to burn the house and salt the ground. Using acid is better, but requires extra care while drunk.

Comment

And that's just the police.....
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Lol. Never knew the ATW was russian. I was born in Russia.

But unlike ATW habit for vodka, ive got a habit for carding. hehe

Comment

Working...
                  X