• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queen 'purred' down line over Scottish Independence vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Then allow me to re-write my statement.

Nobody cares about Scotland.
    YoU have a funny way of showing it.

HTH

Comment

Leader of the Scottish Green Party, Patrick Harvey, was asked last night about the Queen purring down the line to Cameron. He said "I don't care what animal noises Mrs Windsor makes in any circumstances"

Comment

...aha does this mean the SNP can now press ahead with UDI, anyway they'll have plenty of support from their allies in Russia and North Korea. They can probably arrange handouts, to support them when Scotland is thrown out the EU.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          ...aha does this mean the SNP can now press ahead with UDI, anyway they'll have plenty of support from their allies in Russia and North Korea. They can probably arrange handouts, to support them when Scotland is thrown out the EU.
          And why not? Russia has a seat on the UN security council, just like rUK. Scotland would be a rich nation so wouldn't need handouts (unlike just now when we're Better Together and would rather drop bombs worth £Millions than feed the poor or provide heat for our old folk).

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            And why not? Russia has a seat on the UN security council, just like rUK. Scotland would be a rich nation so wouldn't need handouts (unlike just now when we're Better Together and would rather drop bombs worth £Millions than feed the poor or provide heat for our old folk).
            Have we gone back in time? Could have sworn the referendum was last week.

Comment

Working...
            X