• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland is the first country to vote against its own independence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might as well just settle for another 300 years of Cameron.

Comment

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3616165
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tartanfreude - happiness at the misfortune of the Scots.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Kind of sums it up
            "They voted "no" to defend their existing freedom from being diminished by the fake freedom fighters.
            They voted "no" to not let the separatists take away their "freedom of movement" that is associated with their union with the UK.
            Certain politicians want Scotland to break away so they can "freely control" Scotland at the expense of possibly turning Scotland in turmoil. "Yeah, sacrifice your life and fight the bloody war of independence for me so I can be the hero, the ruler and the wealthiest and most long lived among you.", people aren't this stupid anymore today.
            The Scots voted "no" to defend Scotland against future political power struggle caused by a new government that will be up for grabs.
            They voted "no" to protect their freedom they enjoy under a politically and economically stable Scotland.
            Scotland has always been Scotland during the union with the UK. But Scotland "may not" be Scotland as a small independent country when it will be vulnerable to the influence of other foreign powers."

Comment

Can't wait for the ironic anthem singing at the England v Scotland six nations game and the embarrassment of having to sing it it Dublin.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                Can't wait for the ironic anthem singing at the England v Scotland six nations game and the embarrassment of having to sing it it Dublin.
                What this ?

Comment

It was all were Better Together, we love you Scotland before the referendum. Now it's like get you MP's tae feck and we want English home rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    It was all were Better Together, we love you Scotland before the referendum. Now it's like get you MP's tae feck and we want English home rule.
                    Oh you mean you fell for that

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Oh you mean you fell for that
                      I never....

Comment

Working...
                      X