• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's why mum goes to Iceland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like he was spreading it about a lot :

'He slept with all three of us within 24 hours': Girlfriends of love rat who was confronted by trio at airport after they found out about each other believe he has even MORE lovers | Daily Mail Online

Becky, an A Level student from Welwyn Garden City, told MailOnline: 'We are pretty sure that he slept with us all in one day, which is disgusting.

'I spoke to Lizzie and the other girl and we realised that Charlie had had sex with me one morning, then with Lizzie that afternoon, then the other one at her house the day after.

'Thank god we all used condoms as otherwise we'd worry about infections.'

She added: 'I don't know why we did it. He was boring, and we all agreed he wasn't great in bed.'

Becky was the mastermind who first rumbled Iceland worker Mr Fisher after seeing a text from the third girl on his phone the night before he flew off on holiday saying she would see him later.

She said: 'I asked him about it and he said "She's just a friend", but the next day after he flew to Germany I found her on Twitter and messaged her.

'We arranged to meet in the pub, and it turned out that she, like me, had had her suspicions. I'd been seeing him since March and she had been seeing him since January.

But Lizzie believes she, Becky and the third girl may not have been the only ones he was stringing along.

She said: 'We know of other girls that he slept with - I know of two and there were probably more.'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Im my day that was known as a 'steamer'

(i.e. still steaming from the last one when you lay into the next one).
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X