• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Englishman beheads Scotsman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jemb View Post
    Uh? How does this tragedy impact you? Jeez - you don't know the guy or his family.
    You just AREN'T FUNNY.

This isn't humour - it's not very clever and very sad - probably a bit like you.
    Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

Go there please, you will feel more at home.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

Go there please, you will feel more at home.

HTH
      ok - fair doos - I rekon we're done with this......

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
        ok - fair doos - I rekon we're done with this......
        Ok no hard feelings.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          Ok no hard feelings.....
          Are you one of those Better Together trolls, out to make nationalists look like twats? It's getting a bit obvious now.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Are you one of those Better Together trolls, out to make nationalists look like twats? It's getting a bit obvious now.
            No that is minestrone.

Comment

This thread started with a nasty taste in the mouth and hasn't improved. I'm locking it and don't expect a resurrection of it.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
              X