• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Me silly

Congrats and good luck to you both

Comment

I need a break from this forum, obviously. I am seriously unsure why I have been harangued off this board these past couple of days, with something that should just have been a quick "congrats" from those that care to post.

I'm not impressed, seriously. See you later.
      They're calling you out, yet they're the ones that waste so much mental energy getting vexed at a post on a forum, and thinking up bile to spew in response

Sod 'em, I say

Comment

I need a break from this forum, obviously. I am seriously unsure why I have been harangued off this board these past couple of days, with something that should just have been a quick "congrats" from those that care to post.

Suity? Suuuuuity?? SUITY?

Oh well... If you are there - Congrats

But if you are there - You do bring this sort of carp on your own head by posting so much attention seeking dross.

Comment

Its general. What did you expect.

You should stick to LR....

Comment

And flounce!

You'll be back bitch-boy.

Comment

Feck 'em suity. If you're happy and she's happy, who give a toss about what anyone else thinks?

But next time (God forbid! ) tell us you're happy up front, then I'm sure the reception will be a lot more positive.

Comment

I'm all for a bit of suity baiting but someone needs to clean up the tags and apply the permabanhammer.

Comment

Tags look accurate to me.

If I get banned for treating Suity's incessant attention seeking drivel as anything other than believable then so be it, but I can't honestly believe that anyone with a braincell that functions believes 99% of the bollocks he posts.

If he's a mental patient and living out a fantasy existence on CUK, then maybe his carers should point him to somewhere he won't be called an inveterate liar.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Tags look accurate to me.

If I get banned for treating Suity's incessant attention seeking drivel as anything other than believable then so be it, but I can't honestly believe that anyone with a braincell that functions believes 99% of the bollocks he posts.

If he's a mental patient and living out a fantasy existence on CUK, then maybe his carers should point him to somewhere he won't be called an inveterate liar.
                    Its one of those rare moments when someone appears made up judging by the posts but is actually real. But Suity does suffer from attention seeking syndrome and that is because he has been forever put down on this forum and wants to prove that he is a man.

Anyway, he has flounced now, I doubt we will see him for a few weeks.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      I don't GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S TRUE and I don't believe it is ANYWAY.......

This is the flip side of you being an ATTENTION SEEKING TWAT who posts every little detail and meaningless nuance of a fantasy existence.

Fact is you post an endless stream of mindless crap, make massive numbers of repeat posts in the vast majority of threads you spawn, often successive ones that could be wrapped up in 1 or edited in and you love doing nothing more than padding your post count by posting total bollocks that very few, if anyone on here actually believes.

If your fictional tulipe was at least the tiniest bit amusing I could tolerate you as a clown or at least fit for a laugh, but it isn't, it's just attention seeking, dull me, me, me rubbish.

Edit....

Good riddance you pathetic attention seeking worm.

At least now you can play the victim of bullying card when you de-flounce and continue posting your CUK twitteresque feed of made up bollocks, lies and utter fantasy.
                      God, you really are a seriously, nasty, unpleasant piece of work aren't you? I can imagine you were really frothing at the mouth when you typed that vitriol.

In my experience, there's normally a small penis behind these kinds of outbursts.

Comment

Working...
                      X